Welcome to my random life

Someone very close to me once told me that I don't make sense.
The more I thought about it, I realized that they were right.  I have no definition, and I'm OK with that.

I have not yet found what makes me happy.  My journey has only just begun.


It wasn't really until my adult life that I realized that I really could do what I wanted.  I had always been pretty independent, but when it came to actually doing things solo - forget about it.  I always had friends or someone to do things with.

At the age of 25 I moved 1,300 miles away from home.  Away from everything and everyone I knew.  At the age of 30, I moved 1,300 miles back home (for the second time).  Those five years (and into the sixth) I had to truly started to learn to be independent and get to know who I was.  These have been the hardest years of my life, but also what started to define who I was.  And what has brought me to this day.  

Through these years of hard times, connecting through social media, stories, in person, and completely unknown to me ... I have inspired and motivated others, the little things in life I enjoy so much have also brought joy to others and my incredibly nerdy and gullible side has brought laughter to many.  


Curious what you might see on this journey?
I like to set goals, I am quite competitive, I talk about fitness A LOT (I have an obsession with CrossFit and Powerlifting and also compete), I cook and eat A LOT (mostly Paleo and Gluten Free), I go on random adventures, try to be crafty, travel a little, spend time with friends and family, take probably too many pictures, make fun of things (and people) and probably use more bad language than I should.
Anything outside of these topics, are unknown, I'll share them when I get there.



I don't think there's one definition for me, just many more waiting to be created.
Welcome to my random life.











Comments

Popular Posts